“Easy Lite” Banana Bread
Easy Lite Banana Bread
1 1/2 cups flour (white or wheat)
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 cup sugar & 1/4 Stevita (spoonable stevia) (you can use 3/4 cup sugar only)
1/4 cup avocado oil (you can use canola or vegetable oil)
1 egg (or 1/4 cup of egg beaters)
2 Large ripe bananas
1/4 cup skim milk
2 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
Optional: 1 TB ground flaxseed (add in after vanilla extract) ; 1/4 to 1/2 cup of Lily’s dark chocolate baking chips- sweetened with Stevia)**
- Preheat oven to bake 350o
- Grease 9- inch loaf pan on all sides.
- Mix all ingredients in mixing bowl together and in the order above. Mix for 1 minute stop and scrape the sides of bowl, then mix on medium speed for 1 more minutes.
- ** Now add in chocolate baking chips and fold in using a spatula.
- Pour ingredients in loaf pan.
- Bake for 35-38 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 10 min and remove.
Then leave a comment once you have prepared and enjoyed to let me know what you think!!